11/17/11

Wanted: Matt Groening for COMME des GARÇONS T-Shirts

I was so intrigued when I learned that legendary animator Matt Groening (the man behind both The Simpsons and the comic strip Life in Hell), was launching a capsule line with luxe clothing label COMME des GARÇONS! I am such a HUGE fan of The Simpsons and pretty much all things Matt Groening, so I was super excited to hear about this collab. The collection, entitled ‘Binky & Sheba PLAY,' is actually the designers first ever collaboration.  The black and white T-shirts feature Life in Hell's protagonists Binky and his girlfriend Sheba. I must say, Mr. Groening’s first foray into fashion is a success. I love it!! These tees are available at all COMME des GARÇONS locations, but supplies are limited so be sure to get yours before they are gone!
xx, Jessi Jae Joplin

No comments:

Post a Comment