11/15/11

Jewelry For The Unruly: Me & Zena.

I just discovered this incredible jewelry line, Me & Zena, and I must say...I AM OBSESSED! Me & Zena is the brainchild of London based designer, Zena Mckeown, a teenager at heart who loves all things small, shiney and symbolic...right up my alley. The collection of jewels are cute & fun and when put together right - go with anything! I instantly fell in love with the beautifully intricate peace and love telephones (available in apple green and candy pink).  They even come equipped with a removable receiver, allowing you to pick up or hang up. O.M.G!  These sparkling designs are sure to brighten up your Winter wardrobes! Check some of my favorites out below...
xx, Jessi Jae Joplin

2 comments:

  1. Those are soooo awesome!! I'm in love with the phones

    xx
    mirrorandmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so so cool! The green phone I'd awesome. Wicked sick blog
    Carla
    redpunzel-Carla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete